HOw are we different from grc tools?Our vision with securityprogram.io is to make excellent security accessible to small and growing organizations. We believe tracking compliance is important. However, being able to practically put into place security practices and protocols will be what protects your organization from harmful attacks. Securityprogram.io combines the compliance tracking of GRC tools with tools that help you implement the security requirements the standards require.
Your security program begins with reviewing and adopting security policies. All policies map to NIST 800-53, so you can be confident going into any security discussion with your partners or customers.
From our decades of experience, we believe NIST 800-53 to be a great starting point for those that need PCI, HIPAA, SOC2, etc.
A robust security program includes security training as a requirement. With securityprogram.io you have access to general security awareness training for your entire team. We also provide you with policy specific training to help implement each new security policy. For those needing to build a more mature program, we also offer training for secure development, threat modeling, and more. A full list of our training is below:
- Security Awareness Training
- Privacy and Data Handling
- OWASP Top 10 Security Training for Developers
- Cloud Security
- Threat Modeling
- Security in the SDLC(Software Development Lifecycle)
Risk Management Tools
- Automated User Audit
- Connect your Google, AWS and Github accounts to securityprogram.io and run automated user audits.
- Risk Register
- Easily track and keep up with your organizations risks in the app.
- Vendor Tracking Tool
- Securityprogram.io makes tracking vendors easier by automating the questionnaire and tracking responses all in one place.
Custom Progress Dashboard
Track where you stand against multiple standards:
- NIST 800-53
- NIST CSF
Users at the Assisted tier have access to the following premium features below:
- Secure Code Review
- Architecture Guidance
- 5% Discounted Rate on Penetration Testing